Garmin Connect App is an innovative, user-friendly mobile application that simplifies the lives of Garmin device users. It is an ingenious tool that facilitates tracking, analyzing and sharing of data gathered by Garmin sports and fitness devices. This one-stop comprehensive management console gives you ultimate control over the features and functionality of Garmin devices.
Uses Of Garmin Connect
Garmin Connect App becomes a very powerful and effective tool once it is connected to a compatible Garmin device. Apart from tracking your daily activities for your fitness needs, it offers numerous benefits.
- Keep a track of your daily activities like steps, floors climbed, sleep, calories burnt, etc.
- Analyze your daily activities and related statistics. For instance, running, cycling, cardio, swimming, sports and a lot more.
- Setup a personalized training and action plans.
- Send training plans to your device.
- Create challenges, compete with friends, and share progress.
- Target goals and track progress.
- Document personal records.
- Compare your fitness goals and progress with other users and get an insight into it.
- Earn badges on accomplishing goals.
- Sync data with other apps like MyFitnessPal and Strava.
- Get full-fledged support for Garmin devices.
How To Install Garmin Connect?
In order to install Garmin Connect on your Mobile devices, you must follow the below-given set of instructions carefully. With the help of these steps, you can install Garmin Connect on your device without having any sort of problem.
- Start the installation process of Garmin Connect by opening the “Play Store” on your Android devices. On the other hand, open the “App Store” on your iOS devices.
- Afterwards, you are required to search for the Garmin Connect app on the store. You can do this by typing in “Garmin Connect” in the search bar. The top of the screen is the place where you will find this search bar.
- By doing so, it will open the list of options on your screen.
- Now, from the list of available options, you must select the “Garmin Connect” option.
- In the next step, you must click on the “Install” or “Get” option in order to proceed further with the installation process.
- Thereafter, you must click on the “Allow” or “Accept” option when prompted to permit access to your mobile.
- Just in case, if prompted by the “License Agreement” dialogue box, you must read the document thoroughly. After that, you need to click on “Agree and Install” or “Agree” followed by “Install Software”.
- This will begin the installation process of Garmin on your Android devices. The process of installation may take a few minutes, you need to wait until the installation procedure is completed successfully.
- In the upcoming window, you need to click on the “Launch Garmin Connect” tab.
- The next step is to click on the “Get Started” icon. You will locate this icon at the bottom of the page.
- You are now asked to log in to your Garmin account. To do that, you will have to provide the registered email address and password. After this, you are required to tap on the “Sign In” tab that is located at the bottom of the page.
- However, if you are a new user and want to create an account, then you have to click on the “Create Account” tab. By doing so, it will redirect you to the account creation window. Enter the required information in the given fields to complete the account creation process.
- This will successfully activate your Garmin application and the setup process will complete as well.
Hence, this completes the Garmin Connect setup procedure successfully on your mobile device. Now, you can use this application in order to track your day to day activities.