Download Garmin Express
- In the very first step, you first have to open the internet explorer on your system.
- Visit the official website of Gramin Express by typing in Garmin.com/express in the address bar of your browser.
- Thereafter, hit the enter key on your keyboard.
- This will take you to the Garmin Express downloading window.
- To start with the Garmin Express Download procedure check whether your device fulfills the system requirements. To check this tap on the link of “System Requirements”.
- Here, you will notice links for both Windows and Mac as an operating system.
- Windows users are supposed to click on the “Download For Windows” tab. Locate this tab at the bottom of the window.
- On the other hand, Mac users are supposed to tap on the “Download For Mac” tab from the middle of the page.
- As you click on it you will observe that the process of download starts. You have to wait until the process of downloading the process is over. Look at the footer of this window to check the progress of the downloading procedure. Along with this, make sure that you are connected to the internet during the entire process.
- This concludes the downloading procedure of Garmin Express.
- Begin the process by opening the downloads folder on your computer.
- Double-click on the downloaded file to open it.
- As a result, this will open a pop-up box on your screen “Do you want to run this file ?”.
- To carry on with the procedure, you need to click on the “Run” tab from the bottom of the page.
- After clicking on the run button, you will see another pop-up box of “User Account Control” on your screen. To make the necessary changes to your system, this pop-up box will ask for your permission. For granting permission, you have to click on the “Yes” tab.
- Thereafter, review all the terms and conditions of Garmin Express carefully. Just in case, if you agree to all the terms and conditions, click on the “Agree and Install” button.
- Once you are done with the installation procedure, you are required to click on the Launch button to open the application of Garmin Express.
- The first step is to open the “Downloads Folder” on your Mac system.
- The next step is to locate your downloaded “dmg” file in the folder.
- Next, double-click the file and it will start running on your computer.
- Consequently, a dialog box pops up on your screen. Here, you need to double-click the Garmin Express icon.
- The next pop-up box will appear verifying that your software can be installed or not. You are required to tap on the blue “Continue” button.
- To carry on with the process, click on the “Continue” button in the next window.
- In the upcoming dialog box, Garmin recommends you to review all the terms and conditions of the software. Thereafter, go through the “Garmin Express License Agreement” carefully. Click on the “Continue” button from the bottom of the page.
- As a result, a pop-up box will be shown on your screen. In case, if you agree to all the terms and conditions of the agreement, click on the “Agree” button.
- To carry on with the next step, you need to tap on the “Install” button.
- This will start the installation process of Garmin Express on your Mac device. In between the process, a pop-up box will display on the screen asking you to enter your “Mac User Credentials”. You are required to enter your Mac credentials accurately and tap the “Install Software” button.
- At last, wait for the installation to complete. Once the process is complete, you have to click on the blue “Close” button.